Tulsa Lawyer Committed to Finding a Solution For You
Helping with personal injury, family law and criminal defense
You have a problem, and you need a solution. Seacat Law can help you find it. Oklahoma attorney Robert V. Seacat listens carefully to your problem and gets to work on an aggressive plan of action to solve it.
When you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, you need an attorney with a detailed understanding of how insurance companies and their adjusters operate. Robert V. Seacat knows how to handle your injury claim related to:
- Auto accidents — involving cars, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles and pedestrians
- Dog bites — and all other animal attacks
- Medical malpractice — from physician negligence to dangerous clinical trials
- Defective products — including pharmaceutical injuries
- Premises liability — such as slip and fall cases
- Wrongful death — compensation for survivors
- Insurance bad faith — damages against insurance companies for unfair claims denials
Robert has extensive experience in personal injury litigation and has won significant compensation for thousands of Oklahomans and their families. If you cannot travel due to your injuries, he visits you at your home or hospital room. You do not pay attorney fees unless he recovers compensation for you.
The pain of your divorce must be dealt with one step at a time. Robert V. Seacat guides you through the process of:
If you are able to work amicably with your spouse, Robert represents you in alternatives to litigation, such as mediation or collaborative divorce.
Other family court matters
The guidance of a skilled lawyer is equally necessary for other family court concerns, such as:
Robert also handles deprived child actions, which are heard in juvenile court.
Family law proceedings are intense, and Robert’s warmth and effectiveness in family court often win him clients for life.
When facing criminal charges, you need an aggressive and experienced trial attorney like Robert V. Seacat. He represents people charged with misdemeanor or felony crimes, and he has obtained numerous acquittals at trial — and dismissals before trial — in state and municipal courts. He defends you against all criminal charges, including:
- DUI — with a history of many successful outcomes
- Drug charges — possession and trafficking
- Theft charges — including burglary and robbery
Robert also works with families to handle matters in juvenile court.
Turn to a reputable Oklahoma trial lawyer
Your troubles can be managed when a skilled and communicative lawyer is on your side. Contact Seacat Law online or call the firm at 918-591-2555 to arrange a free consultation.